Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How to correct spell mistake in SSC Certificate


How to correct spell mistake in SSC Certificate

To correct you name in SSC certificate you need to submit the following documents to the Board

(Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA)

  1. A letter from School Head Master
  2. NR Copy from School
  3. SSC Original Certificate

Submit the above documents in SSC board to concerned office. For each district there is separate block in SSC Board.

About Me

My photo
I am a Postgraduate in Mathematics from Sri Venkateswara University. I made this blog to share and gain knowledge and basically to express myself. The purpose of making this site was also to make my work available at a single point on Internet. I started programming with dBase and FoxPro, then C and C++. I am a developer working with Software Company.